التحليل السائل المنوي ده حاجة تقلق

سؤال

التحليل السائل المنوي ده في حاجة تقلق Collection Masturbation at lab Volume 8.5ml pH 7.5 ColorGrey Opalescent Odour Normal ViscosityLow viscosity Liquification time35min. Liquification stateComplete Sperm Concentration 23million/ml Total sperm count 196million/ejacula Progressive motility (PR)48.5% Non Progressive(NPR)22.5% Total motility (PR + NPR)71.00% Morphology index55% Agglutination Nil Agglutination grade Nil Non specific aggregationNil White blood cells2 – 4/H.P.F. Red blood cells0 – 1/H.P.F. Spermatogenic cells1 – 3/H.P.F. Epithelial cellsNil/H.P.F.

2019-09-27T17:18:28+03:00 1 إجابة 0

إجابة ( 1 )

  1. مرحبا بك في قسم الاستشارات ….

    برجاء تصوير تقرير التحليل ورفعه على احد مواقع رفع البانات ووضع اللنك هنا في الاستشارة لنتمكن من الاطلاع عليه بشكل مباشر وليس كتابته بهذا الشكل ….

    في انتظارك ….

    تحياتي

‫أضف إجابة